Winter Tire Setup

Discussion in 'Cadillac ATS-V Discussions' started by genestra_ATS-V, Oct 28, 2016.

1. genestra_ATS-V

genestra_ATS-V New Member

I’m located in the Northeast and the temperatures have started to dip below the recommended operating range for the OEM tires in the early mornings. The V will be my daily driver and I’m planning to purchase a set of Ultra-High Performance All-Season tires. Based on the reviews I’ve read I’m leaning towards BF Goodrich BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S. Anyone have any experience with these tires on their V?

2. Duntov7

Duntov7 New Member

Any news folks ?? I'd love to hear too (live in great far north)

3. TokenWhiteGuy

TokenWhiteGuy New Member

I have these on a 2016 STI and they are amazing. They are the best all season made as far as I'm concerned. I have a friend who put these on his V2 sedan (~600whp) and they are great on his car too. They are not summers but they still allow you to have a good time when it's 10*f outside.

4. Duntov7

Duntov7 New Member

For an upcoming ATS-V Coupe purchase....I'm still looking for P255/35 ZR18 94Y Winter SNOW Tires (preferrably RunFlats). I now have Pirelli SOTTOZERO RunFlats on my current "regular" ATS sedan...they are great. Anyone help for the ATS-V 255/35 18 SNOWS ? Thanks........
    (Toronto, Canada)