2016 ATS-V Photos from the Dallas Auto Show | Cadillac ATS-V / ATSV Forum

2016 ATS-V Photos from the Dallas Auto Show

Discussion in 'Cadillac ATS-V Photos/Videos' started by dascrow, Apr 20, 2015.

1. dascrow

dascrow Administrator Staff Member

I finally got a chance to check out the ATS-V at the Dallas Auto Show a few weeks ago. They had it roped off so you couldn't sit in the car, but from 5ft away this thing was SWEET! The matte white paint looked incredible.

I think Cadillac is going to have a home run on their hands with this vehicle. It was by far one of the best looking vehicles that will be coming out in 2016 imho.

2016-ats-v-white-dallas-1.jpg

The front grille looks VERY aggressive and very proportional.

2016-ats-v-white-dallas-3.jpg 2016-ats-v-white-dallas-4.jpg 2016-ats-v-white-dallas-6.jpg 2016-ats-v-white-dallas-5.jpg 2016-ats-v-white-dallas-2.jpg

I wish I would have got a better shot of the hood, because it looked amazing. This car is much more impressive in person then photos I think!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. badfish

badfish New Member

^ Is that the ATS-V sedan next to the coupe in the pictures? If it is do you have any pics of that? These are great photos.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  3. H13rarchy

H13rarchy Member

They actually had the ats-v coupe and the next cts-v sedan there both painted in the same matte white with the carbon fiber package. Both cars look fantastic and there is a clear size difference. These cars are going to be amazing.