ATS-V Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the white diamond on my gmc denali truck and I like it but I usually go silver gray blue in that order. My TBSS is silver so I need something else.

·
Registered
56 Posts
After owning my black 5.0 I will never purchase a black car again. Way too hard to keep clean. I would love to see the Matte Pearl White paint offered that was previewed on the ats-v coupe show car. But if that if color is not offered, which it's likely not, I'll go for either Crystal White Tintcoat or that gorgeous Blue Metallic.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a white diamond V2 coupe, I ordered a silver metallic ATS-V. I currently only have white and silver vehicles. I would love black, if a could pay someone to clean it everyday lol. I don't have a garage currently, but that will change in a few years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm leaning towards the silver metallic as well, Bushi. Have a Red XLR-V, a Gray CTS-V Coupe and a Black Explorer Sport TT. Going back to lighter color cars--easier to keep clean looking!!
Wish they had more options on the interior. What happened to the red leather that was available on the ATS?? That would look awesome on the Recaros in a Metallic Silver car!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cubby558, I have and always will have as black as possible interiors. I don't really know why, I guess to me it looks more classy...I don't know really. Oh with any type of carbon fiber accents as well....o_O

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hear you on the Carbon Fiber!! Have Ben's splitter, etc on the CTS-V Coupe. Trying to get some carbon done on the XLR-V, hard to find existing parts!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm leaning towards the silver metallic as well, Bushi. Have a Red XLR-V, a Gray CTS-V Coupe and a Black Explorer Sport TT. Going back to lighter color cars--easier to keep clean looking!!
Wish they had more options on the interior. What happened to the red leather that was available on the ATS?? That would look awesome on the Recaros in a Metallic Silver car!!
that would be real hot!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts