ATS-V Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No numbers out just yet, but based on specs (3.6-liter twin-turbo V6 pumping out 455 horsepower and 445 pound-feet of torque) what are you guessing here?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just for reference the cts v sport is rated at 16 city and 24 highway. Car and Driver as noted reaching as high as 27 highway mpg.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wouldn't expect anything less than 28-30 for the highway being a FI, specially a turbo car..... As long as your staying out of boost mostly.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah but with titanium turbines I imagine this thing will be in the boost just off idle. So there should be very minimal turbo lag, if any, but not the best fuel economy. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I average 19-20 around in the C7 with a manual. Freeway 27-28 as I don't use Eco but keep all 8 cylinders operating.
Is the weight of the V known yet. That will have an impact on the mileage. As long as no "gas gullzer" tax I'm OK with what ever the mileage.
My $.02 worth.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I average 19-20 around in the C7 with a manual. Freeway 27-28 as I don't use Eco but keep all 8 cylinders operating.
Is the weight of the V known yet. That will have an impact on the mileage. As long as no "gas gullzer" tax I'm OK with what ever the mileage.
My $.02 worth.
I heard it rumored to weigh 3600-3700 lbs

·
Registered
24 Posts
I drove a standard ATS with the V-6 as a loaner, and got 25-27 at Interstate speeds on 87 octane E10 gas. I'd take that, or even a tad lower.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I drove an M6 ATS-V last weekend and averaged about the same at roughly 70mph. Much better than I had expected..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts