ATS-V Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just purchased a new 2016 ATS-v but for some reason it didn't have car play. Nobody at Cadillac or the dealership can explain even though on all literature from GM/Cadillac says that at it is equipped. anybody else have this issue or have an explanation?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's not exactly true...I took mine the dealership today and told them I would need a new vehicle if they couldn't equip it with car play (I bought mine last week)...its in the shop getting whatever download and parts it needs to equip it! It's not an option its factory therefore they have to make good on it! All literature says its standard...good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had one of the ATS-V's without car play...the dealer installed it but if I dont have the upgraded CUE (faster processor) then its a deal breaker and they will need to get me one with it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have had the update done and now have CarPlay and the updated system. I had purchased the vehicle recently and basically said that I would not accept the vehicle without the promised software and hardware. It took 8 days for them to write the upgrade and complete but it is installeed and works according. The dealership was capital Cadillac in Atlanta.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.