Mustang to Cadillac?? | Cadillac ATS-V / ATSV Forum

Mustang to Cadillac??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by H13rarchy, Feb 10, 2015.

1. H13rarchy

H13rarchy Member

Hello everyone,

The name is H13rarchy (hierarchy) and like everyone else am here to learn more about the ats-v. I currently drive a 2012 mustang gt 5.0 and although it's pretty quick I'm ready for an upgrade. I recently received a promotion and now work in the corporate offices of a pretty big retail company. Unfortunately though, I'm the youngest member of my department by at least a decade. I'm very interested in the ats-v because I feel it will help me appear more mature, hopefully helping with future promotions, yet still be stupid fast and allow me to have some fun. Plus it's a great looking great looking car.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ROBERT MOZOL

ROBERT MOZOL New Member

Hmmmmmmmm. Will the Cadillac be too much for you though (in the way of image I mean) "Look, Joe is driving a Cadillac, oooooooooooooooh"

3. H13rarchy

H13rarchy Member

I honestly think anything will be better than my current car. I have straight pipes so when I start it the whole building shakes. There are a few ats' and even a cts v sport in the parking lot so I would somewhat blend in. Also, my mustang is a base gt so cloth seats, basic radio, etc. My fiance' has a mazda that is loaded and is much nicer in my opinion than my car, on the inside at least.I'd really be happy with navigation, back-up camera, and doors to the back seats!

4. Bushidopupil

Bushidopupil New Member

Mustang to Caddy=best car decision in your life LOL

5. H13rarchy

H13rarchy Member

I couldn't agree more. Really tired of the bad rep mustang drivers have thanks to all the idiots out that there. Not sure if my budget will allow for an ats-v but I have no issues picking up a used cts-v if that is the case.

• Like Like x 1