ATS-V Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone!
I realize this is a brand new site and we are all waiting for the new ATS-V. I just wanted to introduce myself, Eric Dowell from the Atlanta area. I recently sold my 2012 CTS-V wagon and regret it terribly. When I saw the ATS-V was coming out, it gave me a reason to get back in the Cadillac saddle. I will most likely go with the sedan but am on the fence about the transmission choice. The Z7 auto is looking real attractive, especially here in the ATL.

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to the forum Eric! Once we get some more information from the Detroit Auto show we hope things will really pick up around here. If you have any suggestions for the site, just let me know.

·
Administrator
57 Posts
Welcome to the site Eric, glad to have you aboard. I had a first generation CTS-V and I'm definitely thinking about going with a V of some sort.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the site Eric, glad to have you aboard. I had a first generation CTS-V and I'm definitely thinking about going with a V of some sort.
I just saw the projected base cost of the CTS V in C&D. $85k, I'm out. I love the car and based on the competition is probably well worth it. I betting more bang for the buck in the ATS V though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts