Slimymed Fat Burner Quickly Updated 2020 Pills Work Or Scam? | Cadillac ATS-V / ATSV Forum

Slimymed Fat Burner Quickly Updated 2020 Pills Work Or Scam?

Discussion in 'Cadillac ATS-V Discussions' started by alberteion12, Sep 5, 2020.

1. alberteion12

alberteion12 New Member

Slimymed just kind of resorted to eating what i felt like this time around i have more a long-term thought process i know that dieting for me anyway doing this cut phase is just one step towards me you know getting where i want to be in terms of my overall strength and physique this time around i really want to make sure i'm so mentally fried but it's more to get to a lower body fat percentage a better body composition reveal some muscle tone and then be able to slowly sort of refeed or reverse diet so that i can bring my metabolism back up while staying more lean than i was to begin with so that's the overall plan the mindset is just being more sustainable more adaptive flowing with life you know i think that those things are really really important so like i said i started my cut july 25th and on july 25th i was 140.8 pounds i'm

https://mumycares.com/slimymed-test/