ATS-V Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a new ATS-V Coupe when they hit the dealers but what are you guys/gals driving now?

I have a 2011 CTS-V coupe with 656 rwhp. It is very fun! I just did my 1st 1/2 mile event and she went 158.67 with no traction! Not too shabby.

A few pics of her:

My German track slut:

My daily driver (I like my trucks!)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice! The CTS-V Coupe looks great. Mod list?

I'm currently driving a 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 making 403 hp to the wheels with bolt- ons and tune.
Sadly this is my weekend fun car and DD. It is a brutal car. The tune is very aggressive and the car just begs to be driven fast at all times.

Mustang5.0 pic3.jpg
Mustang5.0 pic8.jpg v2.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have 2009 CTS-V. Love the car. By best 1/4 mile ET was 11.2 sec with a tune and 255 pulley.
I'm looking at the ATS-V as well but I have to see it and try it before I buy it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My daily is an F150 fx4. I also own a 2014 CTS V sedan. If i decide to go with an ATS V it will replace my fx4. There is so many interesting new cars coming out in the next year it will probably be this time next year before I make a decision.

·
Registered
24 Posts
2009 CTS-V here. I'm looking at the ATS-V, CTS-V, and the Hellcat Charger. It will depend upon real world road tests, options, and price for me to decide.

·
Registered
56 Posts
2009 CTS-V here. I'm looking at the ATS-V, CTS-V, and the Hellcat Charger. It will depend upon real world road tests, options, and price for me to decide.
Have to love all the options that are coming available for us now! I'm interested in the ATS-V, Hellcat Charger, possibly a C7 Stingray, and even the Mustang GT350. Like you said it all comes down to real world testing and pricing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm driving a 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS. Interested in the ATS-V Sedan.

PERFORMANCE MODS
  • Stainless Works 3" Retro Chambered Catback Exhaust
  • Stainless Works LT Headers
  • Rotofab Cold Air Intake
  • Pfadt Lowering Springs
  • Pfadt Sway Bars
  • VMAX Throttle Body (RX)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts